Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"Box of Chocolates" ice cream [updated]

Recently, Turkey Hill Dairy blogged about a new ice cream flavor just out for Valentine's Day called Box of Chocolates. Box of Chocolates ice cream is "filled with dark chocolate raspberry cups, chocolate almonds and white chocolate chunks and swirled with chocolate chips. It’s practically your own box of chocolates in a container of ice cream!"

MMMM! Sounds good. I am thinking of doing my own variation of Box of Chocolates ice cream. I'll start by paying a visit to



the Chocolatier - the excellent chocolate shop in Exeter NH. I love their dark chocolate peanut butter cups. And like Turkey Hill - I will put it all in a chocolate ice cream base.

This one could be REALLY good!

[update]:

I paid a visit to the Chocolatier today - lot's of delicious choices. I got some peanut-butter filled chocolate hearts, some dark chocolate, some milk chocolate, and some chocolate cinnamon cappuccino beans. I will be making this on Saturday in a chocolate ice cream base. Yum!

Enjoy!
- Scott
---------------------------------------------
- Scott's Scoop
- an ice cream blog
- random thoughts on making homemade ice cream
---------------------------------------------
Box of Chocolates ice cream recipe
Ice cream maker
Chocolate ice cream
homemade ice cream
chocolate cinnamon cappuccino beans ice cream
peanut-butter filled chocolate hearts ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment