Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sugar Plum Swirl Ice Cream

This year for Christmas I will be making Sugar Plum Swirl Ice Cream. I will be using Sugar Plum Jam from Stonewall Kitchen, which I discovered for the first time this year.

First I will make vanilla ice cream using my nearly famous sweet cream base. Then when the ice cream is finished in the ice cream maker, I will add the Sugar Plum Jam - stirring it in as a ripple just before freezing.

I plan to serve it with Sugar Cookies.

Yum! Sugar Plum Swirl Ice Cream! I will follow up after making it with a picture or two.

Enjoy!
- Scott
---------------------------------------------
- Scott's Scoop
- an ice cream blog
- random thoughts on making homemade ice cream
---------------------------------------------
Sugar Plum ice cream recipe
Ice cream maker
Vanilla ice cream
homemade ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment