Thursday, January 15, 2009

The "What flavor should I make next?" poll has closed

The "What flavor should I make next?" ice cream poll has closed.

Here are the results:

"apple crisp" - 2 (12%)

"chocolate" - 3 (18%)

"chocolate peanut butter chunk" - 4 (25%)

"peanut butter and fudge ripple" - 1 (6%)

"strawberry Garcia" - 6 (37%)

I already made the "chocolate peanut butter chunk ice cream" last weekend - it was delicious. However the winner, "Strawberry Garcia" is a flavor I'd love to make. I think that I will wait until summer when I can get some good local fresh strawberries!

Thanks for participating!

Enjoy!
- Scott
---------------------------------------------
- Scott's Scoop
- an ice cream blog
- random thoughts on making ice cream at home
---------------------------------------------
ice cream flavor poll
Homemade strawberry Garcia ice cream
Original flavors
ice cream maker
homemade ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment