Thursday, December 25, 2008

I got an ice cream maker for Christmas



My amazing wife got me this ice cream maker for Christmas. Last summer we dreamed a lot of our own flavors - like "apple crisp" or "cantaloupe" or "peanut-butter ripple" - to name a few.

Check back to see how they turn out!

Enjoy!
- Scott
---------------------------------------------
- Scott's Scoop
- an ice cream blog
- random thoughts on making ice cream at home
---------------------------------------------
Ice cream maker
Original flavors
homemade ice cream

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog...I'll check back to hear about your ice cream adventures! We have a maker (not nearly as fancy) and we live in the desert, so we'll definitely get it running in a few months.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marcie - thanks for stopping by. I would be interested to hear about your adventures as well!

    ReplyDelete