Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Apple Crisp Ice Cream

Yesterday, my beautiful wife made a super delicious apple crisp. We had talked last summer about what a neat ice cream flavor "apple crisp" would make so we had this in mind as she made it.

I set aside a decent size portion and froze it over night, to mix into the ice cream as it was nearly done.

I made the "Ben & Jerry's French Vanilla" I made the other day again, since it was so successful. It came out just as good as before, and after mixing in the apple crisp every one who tasted it raved! Homemade "Apple Crisp" ice cream is one recipe I will make again for sure.

Success!

Enjoy!
- Scott
---------------------------------------------
- Scott's Scoop
- an ice cream blog
- random thoughts on making ice cream at home
---------------------------------------------
Homemade Apple Crisp ice cream recipe
Original flavors
ice cream maker
homemade ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment